We get asked all the time, either at the Willoughby Outdoor Farmer’s Market or at our retail store, how to grill the perfect piece of fish. Follow these 6 tips to get there!
- Grill salmon – wild or farmed – for no longer than 7 minutes, skin side down.
- Grill any fish for 8 – 10 minutes per each inch of thickness.
- Use skin- on fish to keep pieces together.
- Add glazes after cooking for a few minutes – The flavor of the fish will stay in after a good sear.
- Put more delicate fish like flounder, catfish and tilapia in a foil packet to get the smoky, grill flavor.
- Remember cooking continues even after fish is off the grill.
You can put these tips to good use today! Sockeye salmon, swordfish, and mussels are on special in July!
The Euclid Fish Company