Our Store knows our customers and we know they love snow crab clusters. Maybe its the sweetness of the meat, or memories of the smell of crab and melted butter, but we know for sure its a fan favorite, especially around football season. Just like football, its a full contact sport, finding the luscious meat with utensils or just your hands. Next time you pick up a few pounds of the fully cooked clusters for family and friends, be sure to follow these 5 tips:
- Keep in the freezer until ready to cook
- To boil, add frozen legs to boiling water for 6-8 minutes, no lid!
- To steam, add frozen legs to a big pot a quarter full of water, cook 6-8 minutes with lid!
- To bake, an EFC Kitchen favorite, pre heat to 450 degrees, place clusters on a cookie sheet and tent with foil, cook for 15 minutes
- Always, always add Old Bay Seasoning to taste!
The Euclid Fish Company
Follow us on Twitter @EuclidFishCo and show us your game time spread!