On New Year’s Eve, lobster tails and surf and turf dishes are a favorite among our customers. Make your annual lobster feast simple by following these 6 steps to perfectly cooked tails.
- Thaw lobster tail over night in refridgerator. If not fully thawed, run under cold water.
- Split open shell with a sharp knife or kitchen shears, leaving 1 inch before the tail in tact. Butterfly lobster tail meat to cook faster.
- Cook at 375 degrees for 15 – 20 minutes, until meat becomes opaque and white.
- Pull meat three quarters out of the shell leaving the small part of the tail in the shell. Place on top of shell.
- Add lemon, butter and paprika for seasoning.
- Place under broiler for about 2-3 minutes for a crisp top.
Euclid Fish carries a great selection of lobster tails. Try our warm water lobster tails from Brazil in 8 oz and 1 lb sizes. We also carry cold water lobster tails from South Africa along with 1 lb tails from Maine for $25.99 this week only.
The Euclid Fish Company