We have been proud partners with The Willoughby Farmers Market for 5 years now. Did you know that it started in 1979 and is the longest running farmers market in the state of Ohio? This is proud staple of heritage celebrating local business, local food and other fares. We are always in our back corner spot, you can’t miss our big white truck! This season we are going to start a new string of promotions that celebrate different seafood from different regions. We recently just had a fantastic “Alaskan Getaway” with Sockeye Salmon, Halibut, and Cod. Here are a few to look for:
- Cape Cod Vacation: Cape Cod stirs up memories for many people here in Cleveland. Enjoy exquiste middleneck clams, scallops, swordfish, and buy your “Lobster Ticket” for a buy 2 for one Live Lobster deal. You can pay for your lobsters at the market and pick them up fresh and alive at our store in Mentor, all you have to do is show the ticket!
- Mardi Gras Afternoon: Catfish, Cajun, Wild Gulf Shrimp, Scallops and Mussels will make your perfect gumbo or jambalaya.
- Florida Coasts: Grouper is king in Florida! Enjoy it from Euclid Fish. Shipped daily to Cleveland from Florida, Grouper is a thick flake and steaky fish.
- California Dreamin’: Enjoy some fresh pasta made by Ohio City Pasta and pair it with delicate shrimp, scallops and crabmeat for a night for two.
- Local Lakefish Weekend: Come out and celebrate what us Ohioans love the most! Lake Erie Yellow Perch, Walleye and White Bass. Whether you fish your own or missed the boat, you know Euclid has it.
- Grill with Steakfish: Come by and see our custom market cut Swordfish steaks, Yellowfin Tuna, Blue Marlin, and even Salmon Steaks. We cut everything 2″ thick, you will forget about your strip steak after these picks. We also have various spices, marinades, and grilling crusts available at our stand as well.
At the Willoughby Farmers Market, we will always pack your order with ice so you can walk and enjoy your day or if you have another stop before home. Preserve the product!
We will see you this Saturday!
–Euclid Fish Co.